Must be over 18 years old & hold Facial Electrical Certificate. Level 3 / SCQF 6 or above
What is Electroporation?
- Electroporation is based on a 2003 Nobel award winning research on cell structure.
- Applies an electromagnetic pulse to open up microchannels in cells.
- Increases cell membrane permeability.
- Non-invasive alternative to traditional mesotherapy.
The Benefits of Electroporation?
The results include:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Tighter skin
- A reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- A more even skin tone.
What is Radio Frequency (RF)?
RF technology has been used for more than 70 years in medical
treatments. RF uses high-frequency radio waves, which are
effective in fighting against drooping or sagging skin. Specifically,
- Facilitates attribution of oxygen in skin tissue.
- Activates cell metabolism.
- Fibroblast stimulation.
- Contributes to the excretion of catabolic residue.
- RF burns lower into the epidermis/dermis which causes
- Stimulates elastin and hyaluronic acid formation in the skin.