Must be over 18 years old. Level NVQ 2 / SCQF 5 or above
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skin dead skin cells and hair from your face. It’s also used to remove “peach fuzz,” the short, soft hairs on your face. Dermaplaning can be used for any skin type and anyone with: acne scars.
What are the benefits of Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning provides an effective and safe exfoliation treatment that promotes deeper product penetration, boosting the effects of skin care products while making the skin look and feel smoother and also reducing the appearance of acne scars. The treatment also works to remove facial hair that can trap dirt and oil.
- Manual exfoliation technique
- Removes surface debris with custom dermaplaning blade
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Increases absorption of tropical products
- Immediately diminishes the appearance of the fine lines and wrinkles
- Primes skin for chemical peel created healthier, more radiant appearance
Duration: 9.30am – 4pm